Monday, November 23, 2009

just a spoon full of sugar

even though there is now less than seven hours standing between me and my future self driving to work at 5:10 in the piss-ass morning, i just wanted to tell you that my official two-a-day training started today! and no, i'm not talking about the true meaning of the phrase as it refers to athletes who must undergo two grueling workouts each day for an indiscriminate amount of time...i'm referring to my most recent "live a healthier lifestyle" undertaking, which is to cut back on my sugar intake. since sugar really is the devil (thank you author of skinny bitch), and since i will never, ever, no matter how hard i try, end my love affair with my sugary bff named chocolate (can you say m&m binging episodes?), i want to nix it from just my coffee routine alone.

the (oh-so-pretty) enemy?
sugar crystals.

the goal?
sugar-free java in two weeks!

the training regiment?
one week (starting today) of limiting myself to just two sugar packets per serving of coffee
then
one week (starting next monday) of limiting myself to just one sugar packet per serving of coffee

ladies and gentlemen, place your bets.

No comments:

Post a Comment