Wednesday, September 30, 2009

...

currently on delta flight 1463 with non-stop service to atlanta. my bag of magnolia cupcakes have been re-located by the flight attendant to an overhead compartment beyond my reach. needless to say, i am concerned for their safety. this nearly week-long journey to rochester, my alma mater, and finally new york city has left me with good and bad memories that will help shape my upcoming blogging. i am still working on part III of my anniversary posts, so stay tuned for that...

flight attendants are strutting down the aisles...what do you think: pretzels, peanuts, or those irresistible biscoff cookies? right now i am just thankful that the grande pumpkin spice latte that i consumed in the airport hasn't caught up with me yet...i would really hate to have to inconvenience members of row twenty-six.

safe flying...

No comments:

Post a Comment