Sunday, July 4, 2010

i never, EVER care to read my horoscope or take seriously the pseudo-scientific predictions. i see them as space eaters in magazines and even divert my eyes from the newspaper cut-out that my local starbucks posts daily. just not for me. but i can't help it if they deceivingly find their way into an e-mail of mine about career opportunities in the area:

Gemini [May 21 - June 21]
You kind of feel like you are hiding your light right now, waiting for an opportunity to jump out into the spotlight and share your talents with a wider audience. You might have some "leg-work" to do - travel, research and paperwork may frustrate you but it is necessary.

okay, i have to admit. this one is DEAD ON. i was quite surprised by how accurate this two-sentence blurb is to my present life. the good thing is that i am recognizing my need to do the leg-work--figuratively and physically--because in less than an hour i will be attending my very first beach volleyball training session...right after i watch the 2010 annual hot dog eating contest. the perfect way to kick off the fourth of july.

happy birthday america :)

No comments:

Post a Comment